The Special Ones are proud to announce a new feature on the site! We’ve partnered with The Doctor’s Orders to provide healthy, affordable and delicious recipes that won’t have you looking at yourself in the mirror in shame after you finish eating. Check back weekly for a new recipe and tweet us pictures of your final product!
This week’s recipe is Spinach, Feta and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
You will need:
- 4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- Olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9 oz bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup julienne Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 T. dried oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Feta Cheese
1) Put around 2 T olive in a heated pan. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add spinach and wilt. Add sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Saute a few minutes.
2)Pound chicken breast until they are flat and even.
3) In separate bowl mix olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Brush chicken breasts with mixture.
4) Place in a baking dish spray with cooking spray. Spoon spinach mixture on half of the chicken, spoon on plenty of feta cheese. Fold chicken in half using toothpicks to keep breasts closed.